Award Winning Outlook PST Recovery Software - Quickly Repairs Corrupt PST File
Repair PST Software is a award winning email recovery software to restore corrupt or damaged PST files. Repair PST is a professional email recovery utility for restoring destroyed or damaged data files of Microsoft Outlook mail client included into the Microsoft Office package. Outlook stores its data in PST or OST files; these files contain messages, contacts, tasks, notes, appointments, calendars and journals. Repair PST reads the damaged PST or OST file, identifies, retrieves or restores information from the corrupt or damaged PST file in a new PST file.
Repair PST creates a tree structure of new or repaired PST files that looks similar to the original data structure of the damaged or corrupt PST file. Repair PST can recover messages or mails that have been accidentally deleted from even deleted items folder, and other objects like calendar, journals, notes, contacts, tasks are recovered with attachments.
Repair PST is a simple, clear and easy to use PST repair Tool. PST files created or repaired by Repair PST can be easily transferred and added to Microsoft Outlook. An important feature of the program is that it does not re-index, modify or delete initial data files.
Features of Repair PST - PST Repair Tool
- Recover or repair all deleted emails stored in PST files
- Restores and recover mails with attachments
- Supports MS Outlook 98, MS Outlook 2000, MS Outlook 2002, MS Outlook 2003
- Recovers all other objects in MS Outlook like journals, contacts, calendar, notes, tasks etc.
Repair PST can repair or recover damaged or corrupt PST files in following steps:
- Repair PST reads the damaged or corrupted PST file, then identifies, visualize the data stored in the file. Repair PST displays the data it finds in the damaged PST file in the same way as MS Outlook, but software excludes data.
- Repair PST saves repaired or recovered data into a new PST file. The Repair PST does not modify the damaged or inaccessible pst file, it only reads it and saves objects from the source file to the new file using the interface provided by Outlook. When the file is saved, the structure of folders of the source file is repeated.